Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Talk Clears The Air; A New Idea to Try and Avert a Lawsuit


----- 原始信件 ----
寄件者: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
收件者: 彭 向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
寄件日期: 2007/9/25(星期二) 下午10:12:16
主 旨: Thank you


Dear Dr. Peng,

  Thank you so much for your care & concern to meet with me & Camille on Sunday so we could clear the air about my plan to change lawyers and for all the additional information you told me about what's going on with this situation. I'm just stunned by the ruthlessness and callousness with which certain people at NTCN have treated me in doing this things...especially after the four years of hard work, dedication and care that I put into my work there...and even participating in the very activity (with the president's encouragement) outside school that got me in this mess. 
  Having our talk was some help also to try and ward off the increasing stress and memory loss I've been suffering. I hope very soon the lawsuit can begin and my time to speak up and tell the truth will be at hand. If this drags on too long, I'm very afraid I will suffer some lasting emotional & psychological damage from the stress and trauma of carrying this awful burden. It is already affecting my mood around my friends, coworkers and even Camille. I risk damaging my social life as well from enduring this situation for too long.

Regards,
Curtis 

  
----- Original Message ----
From: 彭 向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
To: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:58:40 PM
Subject: Re: Thank you


Dear Curtis

There must be a much more clear purpose for you in the future after our talk Sunday afternoon. Be patient, for the course of lawsuit ahead of you will not be ended in a short time. But if you believed that you are innocent, your insistence and the evidences will make you win (also the strategy used by the Lawyer).
From the beginning I decided to give you a hand, just because in my mind, if the events were fallen on my son and he were go abroad! I really understand the feelings of you, your families and the contents of previous letter you wrote.
Be strong, and the justice will be on your side. Adeline and I will always support you.

                                                                      With Regards
                                                                      SY Peng  Sept 26 2007

FROM: Curt D
Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:31 AM

Dear Dr. Peng,

  Thank you for your understanding and support and helpful advice. I am patient to follow the course of the lawsuit...just want to get the lawsuit in motion so that justice can have its chance to help me. I know it will not happen quickly so all the more reason to get started as soon as possible.
  There may be a new way to help get this issue settled without a lawsuit. One of my student-friends told me yesterday he spoke to a former classmate of his who works for a Taiwanese lawmaker. After hearing my story, he is interested to help me so today I will give him some documents detailing the happenings of my case so he can determine how serious this is and decide how to help me. I spoke to the lawyer Dr. Lin about this yesterday and he agrees this is a good course to follow and preferable to a lawsuit. I also hope to avoid having to file a lawsuit, so if the lawmaker can really step in and help resolve this properly and fairly then it will be better. He said he would find a female lawmaker to handle this case as it would be more effective than a male lawmaker.
  I will keep you informed as to the progress of this plan.

Regards,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment