Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Early 'Hero' Helps Uncover More of Alice Yang & 國立臺北護理健康大學's Collaboration & Fraud


FROM: Curt D
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 8:36 AM

Dear Adeline,

  Thanks for the Hero lyrics and encouragement...plus your continued help with this horrible, nightmare situation. My life has been turned upside down since this started in June and it will be a struggle to maintain some sanity for the duration of the fight against this evil. I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep a healthy focus and love for my work with this constantly hanging over me. Only justice will allow me to find a starting point to some recovery from this. I can not and will not settle for anything less than full justice and retribution for the crimes against me.

Regards,
Curtis

FROM: 艾琳
TO: Curt D
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 10:17 PM

Dear Curtis,

How did you find this?  I have never thought that our college students could be so open and introduce themselves to the public, I mean the Internet.  Personally, I think it's risky to make friends through the Internet.  

Adeline

Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
說:
Dear Adeline,

  I thought you might be interested to see this about my accuser:

  
Curtis

FROM: 艾琳
TO: Curt D
Friday, September 7, 2007 8:27 AM

Dear Curtis,

You may find valuable information from Alice's Yang's blog.  In her blog's article,  you may find that she talked about the committee of gender equality held on the same day as yours.  Also, she stated how she felt about you and your image in her mind.  It seems that she was pretty sure that the college will terminate your contract at the time while she was investigating.  According her latest article, you may find that she falls in love with a white man and is afraid that her family may not like him because of different race from hers.  I hope this information may be helpful.



Adeline

FROM: 艾琳
TO: Curt D
Friday, September 7, 2007 8:48 AM

Dear Curtis,

It's unbelievable when I found this information on the following website, 

Do you think it is the same Alice Yang we are talking about?

Adeline

FROM: Curt D
Friday, September 7, 2007 9:30 AM

Dear Adeline,

  Thanks a lot for the interesting and possibly helpful information! The personal ad may be hers, it does sound very much like her. It shows the last time she logged onto the web site was back on December 18, 2006.
  As for her blog, I'll have one of my friends to look at it (and give some relevant examples to the lawyer) and tell me some of the interesting/key things they find. From what you've told me so far, sound like there could be some useful information there and also can refute the bogus story that she was "traumatized" after the false story I touched her. It appears she's quite interested and even a bit aggressive in trying to meet/date a foreign man. Perhaps the theory I had earlier that she had some romantic interest in me may be real and that may play a part in why she participated in this lie...revenge because I did not respond to her attempts....maybe she was hurt by someone before and also still angry over that. There is much more to this situation than just a false accusation.
  Appreciate you taking the time to find these and hope we can find even stronger evidence of what happened.

Regards,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment