Monday, July 18, 2011

Depression? Social Withdrawal? The Evidence Proves Otherwise

  With no evidence to support her allegation, Alice Yang and the nursing university started very quickly to use the "emotional" and "sympathy" cards to try and bolster the false accusation. Starting with the first meeting with the so-called investigation committee, the participants in this fraud played it up by claiming that Alice immediately began suffering "depression, social withdrawal and weeping" after the alleged "touch on her waist." 
  By the way they kept emphasizing Alice's supposed emotional and psychological breakdown, one would think that she was alleging a rape or other sexual assault had occurred. This and so much else of what she and the nursing university claimed were so absurd and over-the-top, but with the nursing university administration controlling the whole situation, especially the investigation and decision processes, it didn't matter how ridiculous the things they claimed or what the evidence was I presented to refute them. It had already been set up that I was going down.
  Equally unfair and absurd was the fact that the nursing college could claim whatever they wanted about Alice's condition without any independent or verifiable proof - just they said it so it must be true - but any and all of my substantive evidence contradicting their claims, and the evidence from various sources of Alice's mental and emotional instability, were continually dismissed. Evidence supporting an allegation of sexual harassment as well as the credibility of the accuser, the process of investigating the claim, and the people involved in the investigation are paramount to making a correct, unbiased and untainted decision. The nursing university, and later the Taipei District Court, completely ignored all of this in their pursuit of injustice and protecting the interests of those involved.

分類:情感
2007/09/25 02:05

星期六跟雯去了追愛聯誼

北護同學們都笑我才21為何要去參加這種類似相親活動

其實我們去參加活動時也有大哥哥們不停問我們為何那麼年輕就想來參加這種活動

有一個姓孫的還要我們叫他孫叔叔...難道其他的比孫叔叔年紀大的就要叫大伯!

我和雯就快笑翻了

我懂你們的我們還年輕 雖然是陪雯去的

但是我覺得這種聯誼比我們去的學校聯誼好耶

雖然裡面的男生是都年紀比我們大 但是他們個個都是優秀人才喔

也比較穩重 我不喜歡和我們年紀太相近的 你們懂我的

但這些大哥卻覺得我們不可能喜歡他們

他們也覺得年紀差太多會有太多代溝

雖然在裡面我對幾大哥有好感但我知道我們不可能

因為他們對我這個年輕人也不可能有感覺

雖然有點遺憾

但是如同他們的我還年輕

年輕就是本錢

我沒必要現在就要找一個人來愛

既然他們對我沒有興趣

我何必這麼執著?

我愛他比他多 以後苦的可是我

我知道我是一投入感情就會把整顆心都給他的人

我知道這樣不好

所以我就必須用理智控制自己

Category: Emotions

Saturday, Wen went to the chase with the love of friendship
North nursing students laughed I was 21 years old why going to the same kind of blind date activities
In fact, we have to participate in activities brother buddy kept asking why we are so young want to participate in such activities
There is even a name, Sun Sun Shushu ... Do we call him other than the Sun Shushu older should call uncle!
I soon Wen Xiaofan
I know you say we are still young, although accompanied Wen to go
But I think this friendship to school than our friendship the good Lord
While inside the boys are older than us but they all are talented Oh
Is also more stable and I do not like us too close to your age, I know
But these Big Brother feel we can not like them
They also think big change will be much older generation gap
While there I have a crush on a few big brother but I know we can not
Because I feel this young man can not have
Although a little disappointed
But as they say I am still young
Young is the capital
I do not need now to find someone to love
Since they have no interest to me
Why should I so persistent?
I love him more than his bitter but I later
I know I am an emotional investment in it gave him the Zheng Kexin
I know this is not good
So I must use reason to control their own

但是對話中有幾個矕好玩的 

大伯們你應該說我們比較有先見之明來參加類似此活動

我想陳清的是

我們雖然是七年級但是我們不喜歡棒棒糖 我們也不喜歡pub

我們不是你們在報紙裡面看見的草莓族 或是你們公司裡的7年級不負責任工讀生

你們說看見我們好像看見未來有希望 但別說你們從來不知道7年級生有像我們優秀的

如同雯說的有些七年級的女生就像我們一樣只是你們沒遇到

我是不了解其他護理係之外的七年級  但我認為很多唸護理的女生都是很優秀的

願意放下自己樂於服務個案  所以請拿下對七年級的黑色標籤 

我中秋節回家 聽見范范的新歌很像唱出來我們的心聲

女生們別因怕孤單而隨便找一個人  你只有一個都是世界上獨一無二的

你們一定要愛自己.讓自己幸福因為你們值得
But the dialogue has several Man fun  
Uncle who you should say that we have more foresight to take part in activities similar to this
Chen Ching-I is
Although we are the seventh grade, but we do not like lollipops that we do not like pub
We are not there to see you in the newspaper strawberry or your company's 7-year time workers irresponsible
You see we seem to see the future that there is hope but you never know let alone the seventh grade students as we have good
Wen said as some of seventh grade girls just like us but you did not encounter
I do not know other than nursing a seven-year study nursing, but I think a lot of girls are very good
Willing to lay down their willingness to serve to win the case so make the black label on the seventh grade  
Fanfan I heard the song festival home like our voice to sing out
Girls do not for fear of loneliness and a random person you have only one unique in the world are
You must love yourself. Yourself because you deserve happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment