Thursday, July 21, 2011

Confirming The Truth of The Nursing University's Ruse


FROM: Curt D
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:02 AM

Dear Dr. Peng,

Hi. I've often been so busy these past few weeks since starting the new job. It is a very time-consuming job...mostly because of all the time spent copying supplementary materials the school encourages us to make and the students almost demand. Plus, a lot of time spent the first two weeks with observing other teachers and training.
Thanks for the helpful information on what's really going on with the committee. As I told you on the phone, I suspected the whole process has been controlled and fixed by those who want this result. And when they added the part in the letter about the student's emotional and psychological condition to justify not renewing my contract, well, it made everything they are doing so clear and obvious. It is so incredible and sickening how low certain people at NTCN have gone to get me out and achieve their plans. They could have prevented all these bad things if they had just done things the proper way...but I guess it's not the way they usually do things and less interesting or fun for them. It's shocking that I worked hard and dedicated myself to NTCN and helping students in many ways, and this is the "thanks" I get for all my hard work and loyalty.
I sent the appeal letter and documents to the lawyer yesterday and asked him to call you because you have some important information for him. I have attached a copy of what I wrote for the appeal.

Regards,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment