Monday, July 25, 2011

More Behind The False Accusation and Collaboration of The Conspirators

----- Original Message ----
From: 周艾琳 chouaru@yahoo.com.tw
To: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: More interesting information

Dear Curtis,

That is so odd. After reading the first attached message, I found that this girl may have some problem with her mind. For example, according to her article on her blog dated June 26th, she clearly wrote that she thanked NTCN for terminating your contract and expelling you from the college. She did it not only for herself, but for new coming students who may possibly be taught by you. Inconsequently, from your first attached message, on July 11th, she later posted that she is happy to have a chance to see you on campus. According to her articles on her blog, she sorrowed over "this sex harassment you made to her" which made her life gloomy and depressing. However, someone or something must be hidden behind the true story. On the same date, Tuesday, June 26th, she had a good mood to have dinner at a famous steak house. Remember, it was two days before the "trial (this is what she called in her article)" of the gender equality committee. Seeing her behaviors, I don't see any one of her effects mentioned in the results letter from the committee. Now, the truth is blurred, and I am really confused.   
Your appeal letter is so realistic, I mean the tone and words, that I hope they can understand your points clearly.  I hope the truth about this case will come to light.  Honestly speaking, after understanding your case, I see students with different color lenses now.  How can such a young girl do such a thing intentionally?  I just don't understand. 

Adeline

FROM: Curt D
Friday, September 14, 2007 8:56 AM

Dear Adeline,

  Yes...there is a lot that is strange and confusing about the student. What it all boils down to is there is something wrong with her and that has played some part in her making such a ridiculous and unfounded accusation. My guess is it's part just meanness (from her and some of her classmates who are behind this), part immaturity to realize the magnitude of what she's done and the damage to me, and part mental/psychological/emotional illness. Whatever influenced her, the fact remains she has done something very wrong and, yes, my feelings toward the students have also changed since the accusation. How could anybody, particularly such young girls, do such a horrible and dirty thing as this?
  "She did it not only for herself, but for new coming students who may possibly be taught by you." She said something similar in her accusation. What she really is talking about is she thinks she is helping some current students who did not pass English and she is helping any future ones who might not pass either. I'm guessing that Dr. Tsai said something like this to her and some other students, plus some other not-so-flattering things about me in front of the students, and this probably emboldened them to take some action...knowing they had her support. The moving of my position to the nursing department fits in perfectly with all of this. Dr. Tsai nor any of those bad students wanted to see me teaching them in this new configuration.
  As for her July 11 message (see Debunking The Deception and The Ignorance), she was not talking about me. She sent that message for some teacher named "Rafael", I guess her teacher during some English camp outside NTCN she attended. I guess she had a nice steak dinner before my "trial" to celebrate the already-fixed decision to find me guilty. This is almost beyond belief what the student and the other conspirators at NTCN have done. For what? Their morals and integrity are very, very low and corrupted to do such a thing as this. I dedicated myself to my work and helping all the students to really improve their English and improve themselves...and this is the kind of thanks I get for my 4 years of hard work! None of the them had the courtesy or respect to talk to me about the students' feedback about my teaching...nor did they have the same to support me as a fellow teacher and tell the students they should stop being lazy, improve their poor attitudes and study habits, and pass the class on their merits and not expect a teacher to pass undeserving students. Plus, I volunteered my time to participate in that outside activity for the school, especially at the encouragement of the president. What a setup!

Regards,
Curtis 

No comments:

Post a Comment