Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Alice Deletes and Hides Her Blog Posts to Cover Up The Truth


----- Original Message ----
From: 艾琳 chouaru@yahoo.com.tw
To: Diggs Curtis <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:19:29 PM
Subject: the latest update time

Dear Curtis, 

When I checked on Alice's blog this morning, I found that she took down many articles and responses marked as hidden articles. The latest update time of Alice's blog is 2007/09/27 23:37. It was a couple of minutes after we talked on the phone last night. I am so glad that you had saved the important article and response from Sara before she found out. I thought we just caught Alice, and Sara just exposed Alice's evil behavior carelessly. You'd better give these pages from her blog to Dr. Lin.  
I am sorry that you have to go through all of these things. But still, as your friend and colleague, I have to remind you that your enemy is right in front of your door, there is no other choices for you to make right now, but confront your enemy with good health, clear mind, and steel will. You have to fight for your teaching job and personal credit. Your family in the USA will agree with me, don't they? God bless you. 

Adeline

No comments:

Post a Comment