Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Magic! Nursing University Sleight of Hand Makes 5 Witnesses Disappear

   One of the most incredible facets of the nursing university's handling of the false sexual harassment accusation is the virtually complete absence of ANY witnesses on my behalf! Although there were 2 nursing university staff and 3 other students present at the exhibition booth before, during and after the minute the accuser alleges I touched her waist, all of them were inexplicably prevented from providing statements supporting my innocence. Five witnesses favorable to my side very conveniently DISAPPEARED!
  Instead, the nursing university administrators, together with the GE in Equity Committee interrogators, put together a line up of 4 so-called "witnesses":
  1. a friend and schoolmate of the accuser
  2. one of my female Taiwanese coworkers who was not even at the exhibition booth and had been overheard by department staff discussing with Alice how to pursue her accusation against me
  3. Alice's nursing university mentor/guidance counselor who she reported her allegation to and someone who had called me on at least one occasion to ask me to allow failing students to pass my English class.
  4. (this one I'll have to check again)
  Out of these four so-called "witnesses", only one them was even at the exhibition booth on June 4 and had any possible relevance to Alice's false accusation! There were FIVE other people who were at the exhibition booth whose eyewitness accounts were surreptitiously ABSENT from the GE in Education Committee's investigation report and the decision. What administrative force allowed that to happen?!
  Six people at the booth (not including me) and ONLY the false statement of a friendly witness for Alice included while excluding the statements (if any were ever even taken) of 5 other people who would have confirmed they saw no such action by me.
  Luckily, in my perseverance to get a statement from at least the two nursing university staff who I regularly worked with doing required administrative work, I finally was able to get something. Their statement confirmed that they had not seen or noticed anything unusual or inappropriate between Alice and I nor any indications that she was uncomfortable or upset during the several hours of the exhibition. 
  Check out the links below to earlier posts where you can see photos taken during the same time period Alice and the nursing university allege I touched her waist. Along with me and Alice, you'll see the three other students, the two nursing university staff are out of view (they can be seen in a video taken about the same time), and the area around all sides of the booth is completely open on all sides with people walking everywhere.




What Goes Around Comes Around...Starting...Now! 

02/09/12 Update: I've started a new blog entitled Giving Up a Life's Worth of Music, Movies and More For My Kids' Future

No comments:

Post a Comment