Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around...Starting...Now!

  Witness the face of the inhuman beast (3rd from left, next to me, holding the cake), the pathological liar, the sociopath known by her English name "Alice Yang". She wishes someone would touch her on her "super-size me" waist!
  This is one of a series of photos taken during the third (and last) time period she and the "witness" (standing to my left) claim I touched Alice on her waist. There is also a video taken during this time. 
  The first time period Alice alleged I touched her was before these photos were taken. After I submitted these photos and the video as evidence to the gender equity investigation committee, suddenly the time changed to much later in the afternoon...until I submitted Easy Card MRT records showing I had already left the technology university campus at least 1 hour before the new time she alleged.


No comments:

Post a Comment