Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Email That Started This Nightmare & Illegally Exposed My Name

  Another of the chief culprits in this conspiracy and fraud is Dr. Shiow-luan Tsai (主任 蔡秀鸞 教授), a professor and dean of the nursing department at the National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (國立臺北護理健康大學). I had already been alerted by another of the Taiwanese faculty a few months earlier of Dr. Tsai's efforts to force me out of the school by the end of the 2007 academic year, but the professor assured me that the she and other faculty members had defeated Dr. Tsai's attempts and my job was safe. Well...it was until almost the end of the semester!
  This email includes a copy of Alice Yang's statement to her school mentor about what she alleged happened on June 4, 2007, and is the first of many versions of her story.

                                                         The Email



No comments:

Post a Comment