Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Curtis W. Diggs Jr. vs 國立臺北護理健康大學: Court Decision Pages 13 -14

  A couple days ago I got the original court decision documents thanks to my friend. I'm still waiting for my boxes of belongings from Taiwan to be delivered to me and then I'll have my scanner to scan all the pages and post better images of the decision.
  Meanwhile, my friend is gradually typing up the court decision as well as some other docs in Word so I can get rough translations of them into English. I'm searching for some human help to get clearer and more accurate English translations to share with everyone. If you can help - ideally several people to translate one or two pages each as I know it is time-consuming - please contact me at my email: jugger3naut@live.com. It is to everyone's benefit if I can share all or most of the relevant documents here in English. For now, you see what I've been seeing for almost 4 years of this saga.




No comments:

Post a Comment