Thursday, August 11, 2011

As I Prepare to Meet The Lawmaker, Stress Finally Takes Its Toll on My New Job


----- 原始信件 ----
寄件者: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
收件者: 向陽 sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw
寄件日期: 2007/10/16(星期二) 上午9:17:57
主 旨: Lawyer & lawmaker

Dear Dr. Peng,

  Hi. I am awaiting the lawyer's follow up on my case and will update you after. I have made him aware that you would like to tell him more detail about what has happened with the nursing college including about my contract and the accusation + school process.
  Meanwhile, the lawmaker would like to meet me on Thursday at 11 a.m. Do you have time this Thursday to go with me to meet him? I will also ask Adeline if she can go. It would be good if at least one of you could go to provide some details and to help bridge the Chinese - English gap between me and the lawmaker.
  Yesterday the Cambridge Taipei school said they will let me finish out my current classes and take a break - so I guess their meaning is I can look for another job. I will finish one class this Thursday, another next Tuesday and the last one in November, so I will start looking for another job this week. I'll also decide what things to do to get myself back in better physical and mental health.

Regards,
Curtis

----- Original Message ----
From:
向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
To: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:37:40 PM
Subject: Re: Lawyer & lawmaker

Dear Curtis:

I would like to meet the lawmaker with you on Thursday at 11:am, if the lawmaker thinks that it will be helpful for clarifying the whole event.
Please show me the address and the name of the lawmaker's office.
On my opinion, the most useful is that to win from the lawsuit, you should put your main attention on it. 
Good luck in looking for new job!

                                                                                With Regards
                                                                                        SY Peng  Oct 16 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment