Monday, August 1, 2011

The Frustration of Dealing With "The Fix" and Biased Media in Taiwan


FROM: Curt D
Wednesday, October 3, 2007 12:05 AM

Dear Adeline,

  Thanks. I will call Dr. Peng on Wednesday. Meanwhile, I am going to put my situation out to the public as there is no progress in my situation in four months now...and everything is still in secret, controlled and hidden by NTCN and the student. Waiting silently has not helped me move forward at all. I appreciate the help and advice I have been given, but there are also some of my friends who told me months ago I should contact the media and expose this cruelty. I have given this some time first to see if it could be resolved less publicly, but nothing has happened in my favor this way so I must change some tactics and go on the offensive and take control away from the school and the student.
  I already sent a letter to the editor (see An Early Effort to Make Public This Nightmare to The Taiwan English News Media) of the China Post, but they did not print it. So, next I will send it to the Taipei Times, then to Taiwan News if Taipei Times doesn't publish it. Finally, if none of the English papers print it, then I will contact Apple Daily as some friend suggested before. The lawsuit will still happen, but I can do these other things together to put maximum pressure on the wrongdoers.

Regards,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment