Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm NOT a Teacher? - Cause For A Lawsuit Gains Momentum From Dr. Peng


----- 原始信件 ----
寄件者: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
收件者: 向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
寄件日期: 2007/8/1(星期三) 下午5:26:26
主 旨: Talked to lawyer
Dear Dr. Peng,

  I spoke to Dr. Lin this morning and he said for me to just wait for the appeal committee's decision in writing. Then, he said probably the next step will be to pursue the contract non-renewal as a legal case. I understand the Council of Labor Affairs may not be very helpful in my case, but along with the legal case it might be a good idea to also submit my complaint documents to the CLA so they are aware of my case and that according to NTCN I am not covered under the Teacher's Law. I'll ask the lawyer about this next time.

Regards,
Curtis
 
 
FROM: 彭 向陽
TO: Curt D
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 5:29 PM

Dear Curtis:

  As my understanding, the appeal committee will be forced to following the indication of the M of Edu, that the non-regular teacher are not under the teacher's law, so your appeal case can't be accepted or managed by the committee.
  Please prepare for the next steps. If the status mentioned above will not happen, thus fine, we all hope so.  

                                                                                     Regards
                                                                                                SY Peng 8/1/2007

----- Original Message ----
From:
向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
To: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2007 12:04:05 AM
Subject: a news from the appeal committee
Dear Curtis:

   In response of your appeal letter to Minster of Education, a document sent to you from the Minister of Education declared that teacher employed by the particular plan is not fit to Teacher's Law. You might have received (or missed?) this document nearing the end of last month (not the one that you show to me).
  Therefore the Appeal committee of Teacher should turn your appeal back next Monday or Tuesday, because only the regular teacher is under this Law. You may not obtain any supports from the appeal committee, even if the committee of equal right for both gender make a conclusion benefit to you.
  You have to go to the law now. If you decided to, please discuss with your lawyer.
  
                                                                            Best Regards
                                                                                     Peng   8/3/2007 

FROM: Curt D
Friday, August 3, 2007 11:32 PM

Dear Dr. Peng,

  Thank you for the update on my contract appeal. Not good news...but I will push on and pursue the case according to the lawyer's recommendation after we talk. I must wait to receive the notification from the appeal committee of this decision before the lawyer can discuss the next plan. I did receive the document before from the MOE saying that NTCN responded to my first complaint letter by saying I am not covered under the Teacher's Law.
  Again, I can't thank you enough for all the help & advice you have given me...plus some needed encouragement to try and right the wrong the president and a few other bad people have done. Justice should be done.
  Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Curtis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment