Thursday, June 16, 2011

國立臺北護理健康大學: Subverting & ManipulatingThe Law to Reverse Contract Renewal

FROM: 彭 向陽
TO: Curt D
Monday, July 9, 2007 4:04 PM

Dear Curtis:

Attached here are the form for appealing.

Department of nursing is going to interviewing a new English teacher to take place of your position. This decision was announced to Pro Huang by the chief of personnel office.

I told him that this decision is not following to the rule of hiring a new teacher, the center should ask for further reasons for it.

Please tell the lawyer this message.

通識中心的專案教學人員(原要聘Curtis的位置)聘任申請案, 人室主任通知通識中心主任改由護理系主聘. 因為護理系要開專業護理英文課程, 因為課程時數不多, 還是以 通識中心英文課為主. 由此觀之, 逃避有開課而未續聘原任教師的企圖十分明顯.

Best Regards
Peng 7/9/2007

FROM: 彭 向陽
TO: Curt D
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:39 AM

Dear Curtis:

Do you complete the appealing form and send to the division of document?

You'd better leave your communicative address, for the committee of appeal may
ask you to do some further explanation, if you do not answer, they may be not proceeding.

By the way, are you sure that the custom of Taiwan will allow your re- entry while your Visa will be expired in 10 days? For we are not permitted to enter US if the expired date of the Visa is under 6 month.

If all the things are OK, then Have a Nice Vacation!

Best Regards
SY Peng
7/10/2007

----- Original Message ----
From: 彭 向陽
To: Curt D
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:35:28 PM
Subject: The documents
Dear Curtis

I talked with Pro Lin tonight, he insisted that you should send the copy files of appeal to me before you leave for vacation.

彭向陽 女士 收
Ms Shian-Yang Peng

Best Regards
SY Peng 7/10/2007

Re: The documents

FROM: Curt D
TO: 彭 向陽
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:00 PM

Dear Dr. Peng,

When I get to the airport early tomorrow morning I will look for the post office there and send you the documents from that post office. If anything important or urgent to tell me while I'm away, please email me. I have emailed Ms. Yung-hui to advise her I'll be away and that she can contact me by email.

Sincerely,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment