Friday, June 17, 2011

Appealing The Contract Reversal: Contacting the Appeal Committe Chaiperson

----- 原始信件 ----
寄件者: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
收件者: 向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
寄件日期: 2007/7/12(星期四) 下午8:05:18
主 旨: Re: Important notice from NTCN

Dear Dr. Peng,

  Hi. My vacation has started out okay...except for this moment when I read your news about the committee & my document. I checked my mail and nothing from them so far. I feel they are being a lot of trouble and unfairly bothering me. In fact, they should be bothering the student to show some "undoubtable" proof of her accusation. I am VERY INNOCENT until proven guilty according to the law, and the burden of proof is on the student to prove something happened...not me to prove I'm innocent. I did nothing, so the student can not have any proof of something.
  Secondly, both of these ridiculously unfair and unfounded situations have already messed up my life for over 5 weeks now. Enough is enough. I'm entitled to try and live my life as anyone else and not be deprived of my rights. There is no reason for me to be sitting at home in Taipei waiting on them. I don't think any of them are suffering as I over this. I can’t let these situations take over my whole life...or for them to take over the lives of those like you who are helping me. I must still try to live life as I should too.
   I have already written an email to Ms. Yung hui asking her to confirm she received my documents and requesting she notify me if there are any more questions or necessary documents for me to submit.
  Thank you for your warning Dr. Peng.

Sincerely,
Curtis

 
FROM: 向陽
TO: Curt D
Friday, July 13, 2007 11:15 AM

Dear Curtis:

  I got the envelop you mailed last night.
  The person who told me about the missing document is one of the member of the appeal committee where you sent the appeal form about the un-renew of the contract, not the Gender Equity meeting.
  As I was told privately this morning, you forget to put in the copy of the letter that Dr. Tsai of the Nursing Dept wrote by e mail to her colleague, I think it is an important evidence. You know I cannot send that copy for you. However the appeal committee will work on the event.
  Go on your happy vacation! You may turn to brown when you come back. 
  It is very very hot in Taipei! How about the beach you stay?

Regards
SY Peng  7/13/2007

 
FROM: 向陽
TO: Curt D
Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:15 AM

Hi Curtis:

This is the e mail address of Dr Pan, the chairman of the Appeal committee for Teacher:

You can ask him when will you get the answer of the appeal case.

Regards
Peng  7/26/2007


FROM: Curt D
Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:29 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
To: kaipan@ntcn.edu.tw
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:05:44 PM
Subject: Appeal case
Dear Dr. Pan,

  Hello. My name is Curtis Diggs and you might remember that I am the foreign English teacher who recently appealed the Nursing College's decision to not renew my contract for next academic year. I would like to know what are the next steps in the appeal procedure I must follow. When should I expect to receive the appeal committee's decision?
  Thank you for your attention to this important matter.

Sincerely,
Curtis Diggs

No comments:

Post a Comment