Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Facing The Deception & Trickery of The 國立臺北護理健康大學


 
FROM: 彭 向陽
TO: Curt D
Thursday, August 9, 2007 5:25 PM

Dear Curtis

  I am sorry that I did not translate those document in time.
  But Adeline would have done better job. 
  I don't think the college will confess that the harassment is the reason of the unemployment, never! The only reason of them is the contract was ended, and there has no plan to heir a teacher to teach English courses. But it is not true, the advertisement on personnel Web of the college is a strong evidence, and the new teacher will take place of your courses left.
  You have to prepare for the legal case. 

                                                                                     Regards
                                                                                            Peng 8/9/2007

----- Original Message ----
From:
向陽 <sypeng48@yahoo.com.tw>
To: Curt D <in8aqua@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 2:38:46 PM
Subject: How are you
Dear Curtis:

   How is the conclusion of the committee of equal right of both gender?   
   I heard that the English teacher that take the position of yours is employed by
 the Department of Nursing, this case will be approved by the Evaluation committee of
 Teacher next Wednesday. The authority just shift the teaching position from the General 
 Education Center to the Dept of Nursing to pretend (and announce) that the teaching plan of your
 position is closed.  
   The explanation of MOE that the position of yours is not under the protection of Teacher' Law
 might discourage you very much, but only you can accuse for the unfair events happened on you. 
   Is there anything I can do for you?
   Have you discussed with the Lawyer?

                                                                                  With Regards
                                                                                              SY Peng  8/17/2007

 
FROM: Curt D
Friday, August 17, 2007 5:29 PM
Dear Dr. Peng,

  Thank you very much for checking on me to see how I'm doing. I'm holding up okay but sometimes a bit angry again that the committee is taking so long to give their decision. I have not received anything yet...but I stopped by the counseling center on Monday and they told me I should get the decision next week. No matter what the decision, I will proceed with a legal case against the school, the NTCN president, Dr. Tsai, the student and anybody else who is involved and subject to justice.
  I haven't been able to do anything yet because the lawyer keeps telling me just wait until the gender equity committee decision...then we can proceed with the legal case. So, I am just waiting for this. I am definitely NOT discouraged and I am still very determined to fight to the end to clear my name, reputation and get justice for what's been done wrong to me. Thanks to the encouragement and help of you, Adeline and the lawyer I remain committed to going all the way with this.
  As soon as I have the decision, I will call you.

Sincerely,
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment