Friday, June 3, 2011

Control Yuan Update Letter


  Last week my Taiwanese friend filed an appeal she wrote to the Taipei District Court. I had advised her not to waste her time appealing as I have no lawyer and the consensus of other Taiwanese I talked to was that it would be a wasted effort after the three-ring circus I've already been subjected to by the court & lawyers, the government, and the nursing university ().
  My friend also got a letter from the Control Yuan on May 30 regarding my complaints filed against the nursing university. I had planned to post it along with the attachment of a document from the Ministry of Education after receive them from my friend. However, when I got a re-typed Word document of the 2 letters last night, she pointed out to me that the Control Yuan letter emphasized that the MOE document  is “confidential”.
  Here is the very short Control Yuan letter with a rough Google translation into English:

  主旨:台端陳訴案.經教育部以密件函復到院,茲檢附該部復函(不含附件)影本1份供參考.並請注意相關保密規定.復請查照. [Subject: YOUR impact statements case. by the Ministry of Education as "Confidential " to answer your inquiry to the Control Yuan. It is attached to the Ministry of reply (not including accessories) copy of a copy for reference and note the relevant confidentiality provisions. Complex personal note, please.]

  Basically, my friend’s explanation of the MOE letter indicated the MOE and nursing university continue their tag team tactics of deception, obfuscation and denial, and the Control Yuan continues to show itself to be no more than a paper tiger and possibly worse.
   In addition, the Control Yuan has been telling me for months now that they couldn't do anything regarding my other complaint against the Taipei District Court and judges until the decision. Now, after the decision, they have been telling my friend I really must appeal the decision...meaning a further delay in any movement from the Control Yuan on my complaint. What a bunch of juvenile, muddleheaded nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment