Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sept. 27 Court Hearing Part V

  So, after listening to the judge, my attorney and the interpreter cajole me and twist my arms  for most of an hour, and suffering repeated refusals of my settlement proposals, I finally told the judge I was still very dissatisfied with this so-called settlement. I tried sincerely to find some reasonable terms to agree to a settlement, but it was an impossible task under the negative conditions I was boxed into by the judge. 
  I told the judge I'd take some time to think over this idea and wanted to see more detail of the settlement from the nursing college before making a decision. He set another hearing for Oct. 28 and instructed me to send my proposals for the settlement to the nursing college through my lawyer and both sides to communicate to try and reach a settlement by Oct. 28.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment