Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sept. 27 Court Hearing Part IV

  During the course of this hour-long hearing, I also asked the nursing college to print apologies in 3 Chinese-language newspapers, compensation for the nursing dept. chairperson damaging my reputation and breaking the law by spreading my name in public very soon after the accuser reported her allegation to the school, and a standard reference letter confirming my 4 years of employment at NTCN.
   "No, no, no" were their answers, with the judge and my attorney adding that the nursing college wasn't obliged to do any of those things since the judge had already revealed his decision in favor of the college. 
  This totally unexpected offer has left me pondering just what scheme is behind this act of "kindness" on the part of the judge or just what are the court and the nursing college trying to hide or head off. Why suddenly has the judge offered me such a (not so) "sweetheart" deal while still denying me my rights to present my evidence and admitting he would deal me a loss if I don't agree to the settlement?

  Almost finished...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment