Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Battle Against Intimidation and For Freedom of Speech

  As I mentioned in an earlier post, a major side battle took place when the nursing college decided to counter sue me for alleged defamation around August of 2008. It was their most desperate attempt to try and bully and intimidate me into dropping my civil lawsuit against them before it reached a decision.
  From what some faculty and staff at NTCN (國立臺北護理健康大學) have told me, the man who headed this attempt - at the time a vice president of the school - is fond of bragging about his law studies, he didn't pass the bar exam, and he is notorious for suing his nursing college colleagues, faculty, just about anyone, in his zeal to show off his legal prowess. They also told me, in fact, he is also infamous for losing most of the cases he files, including the defamation case he filed against me.
  You can read about this side battle at my WordPress blog: Taiwan: The Island of Injustice and Human Rights Abuses  

No comments:

Post a Comment