Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trying To Halt Years of Injustice

  Here is a lengthy complaint I sent to Taiwan's Judicial Yuan in exasperation after enduring repeated indifference, bias, incompetence and just plain injustice for more than 3 years since this nightmare began. The nursing university, the Ministry of Education, the Taipei District Court...all of them doing their utmost to hinder and frustrate my efforts for the truth and vindication. 
  In addition, with president Ma Ying-jeou's and his government's alleged determination to initiate judicial reform, I wanted to use my case as a test of their real resolve to improve and clean up the woefully deficient judiciary here, especially where it concerns foreigners.




  
I sent both this original English version and a Chinese version translated (very roughly) by Google Translator.

  This is the Judicial Yuan's stock response which clearly fails to adequately address nearly all the points and questions I raised in my complaint. It illustrates quite well the nearly 4 years of bureaucratic indifference, run-around and even bias I have faced again and again in Taiwan.


Note: As of sometime last year, the school changed its name to the National Taiwan University of Nursing & Health Sciences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment