Saturday, June 2, 2012

Movin' On Up and Ahead


  Yes, it's been almost 3 months since my last post. I hadn't intended to be on the quiet this long, but at the time of my previous post I was in the midst of hunting for a new job. The job hunt increasingly took up more of my time with searching, applying, and interviewing at first. After accepting a job offer in April to teach in the far reaches of southwestern Saudi Arabia, it was time to focus on packing and preparations for the long move across the globe. I finally reached my destination of Jizan, Saudi Arabia, just two weeks ago and have been getting settled into the new job, new environment and accommodations. It's my first venture out of the comfort and familiarity of Asia where I had spent most of the past 20 years working and traveling.
  I'll be resuming writing and posting many more documents and emails detailing the deception, prejudice and legal and human rights abuses of the nursing university, Taiwan's courts, as well as several Taiwan government officials.

No comments:

Post a Comment