Friday, March 25, 2011

5 Months Later...Finally Another Court Hearing!

  It's been a very busy 12 days since my last post...lots of things to do as I prepare for the future, including the next phase of this battle against the forces of evil oppressing me (and suppressing the truth and justice) for going on 4 years now. I am evolving in some necessary ways and they will become more evident in the coming weeks and months.
  For now, some long overdue news came last week - the next hearing in my civil lawsuit has been set for March 31. This time it's supposed to be a female judge and, with my previous attorney abandoning me several weeks ago, I'll be on my own this time...no lawyer pretending to be representing me. I guess the judge and the nursing university are in for a bit of a surprise!
  Here's what the notice from the Taipei District Court looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment